As more businesses begin to adopt more sophisticated marketing strategies, your company will have to compete for sales and customers. If you want to keep your customers and grow your business at the same time, you must offer exceptional customer service.
In fact, according to research on Hubspot, 82% of customers rate “immediate” responses to their sales or marketing queries as important or very important. Meanwhile, 90% of customers rate “immediate” responses to their customer service queries as important or very important. This shows that fast responses can have a positive impact on the relationship between a business and a customer.
Benefits of Fast, Round-the-Clock Responses
Excellent Experiences Are Branding Opportunities –
A live person quickly responding to your present customers tells them that they are an important part of your business. If your current customers are impressed with the speed and quality of your service, they can bolster your reputation via word of mouth or through online channels. It can then lead to new customers.
Signals Quality Service in Other Aspects of Business –
Consistently quick response times also demonstrate that you strive to provide quality service in all aspects of your operations. It signals to your customers that you will maintain this level of quality over the course of your customer-business relationship.
Helps Build Your Pool of Loyal Customers –
Studies have shown that customers who receive quick and useful responses to their product or service queries are more likely to remain loyal customers of the brand. When they know and feel that you care about what concerns them, the purchases will come.
Of course, those are the end benefits of your efforts to provide quick and helpful responses to your customers. How should you go about implementing it though? Always Answer has you covered:
Handling Customer Queries and Requests
- Be available via email, social media, or phone. Maintaining a presence in various channels means you will be able to respond in a timely manner.
- Listen to what your customers are saying. Understanding their concerns allows you to help them resolve their concerns.
- Be personable. There is nothing that turns customers off more than rude or unfriendly responses.
- Familiarize yourself with your customers’ behaviors. Understanding them and their motivations is important if you aim to provide a great customer experience. This results in stronger client-business relationships and new sales through positive recommendations.
- Implement a customer feedback collection process. Identifying trends in the feedback you receive can improve your business’s ability to resolve inquiries and analyze what your customers are looking for in terms of product and service improvements.
Provide Fast, Round-the-Clock Responses with Always Answer
Always Answer is a Texas-based company that helps businesses with their 24/7 call center and customer service needs. Our expert team takes care of making your customers feel valued so you can focus on getting work done and growing business profits.