Businesses of all sizes realize it can be difficult to find enough time to get daily work tasks completed. In between working on tasks and projects, employees often find themselves on the phone with clients, customers, and vendors. When your employees have to stop working on important job functions to get on the phones, it often causes further delays because they have to review what they were working on before they can continue, once they are able to get off the phones.
Staffing phone coverage is also a major concern for businesses. There are peak times when you may not have sufficient coverage to pick up every single call. As a result, your customers get stuck waiting on hold, have to use an automated system, or leave a voice mail message and hope someone calls them back.
Both of these types of situations are easily remedied with assistance from your own personal virtual receptionist. This type of business professional answers phone calls based upon your needs and requirements, and provides these added benefits:
- Eliminates Busy Signals and Hold Times – Virtual receptionists are available to provide phone coverage during peak times when you require the additional help.
- 24/7 Live Coverage – Your virtual assistants are able to provide answering services 24/7, including weekends and holidays, so you never miss an important call.
- Provides a Professional Image for Your Business – All of your calls are answered using your business name or other preferred greeting by a live person, not an automated system or recording.
- Outstanding Customer Service – Virtual telephone answering receptionists are able to answer most questions and provide support for your clients, customers, and vendors.
- Only Pay for the Calls Answered – You only pay for the calls that were answered by your virtual receptionists, which saves your company money.
- Increases Productivity of Your Employees – Since your employees do not have to be constantly tied to answering phone calls, they are more productive and able to get important work projects and tasks completed.
For more information about affordable and customizable telephone answering services for your business, contact the experts at Always Answer today at 1-800-606-9898.