Are you aware that it costs more to find new customers than implementing solutions to retain existing ones? In today’s highly competitive markets and industries, it is challenging to keep customers happy, but the payoff for doing so is it will keep them purchasing products and services from your business.
- The key to making customers happy is being attentive to their needs. You should never treat customers as a “by-product” of doing business. If you do, you will quickly discover people will not remain loyal to your company, and you could even find yourself struggling to remain open.
- Make yourself available 24/7. Customers want to be able to call your business for support, questions, and other issues on their schedule, not yours. The easiest way to do this is with help from an answering service, like us, here at Always Answer.
- Thank your customers for their support through the mail or email. Thanking them for recent purchases, along with holidays and personal reminders, shows your customers you care about them and that you are thoughtful.
- Reward loyal customers with rewards. From referral bonuses to special offers, discounts, and sales, you should look for ways to make your regulars feel welcomed by setting them apart from your less frequent customers. Plus, when you have a loyalty program in place, it can cause others to purchase from your business more often than they have in the past.
- Listen to you customers’ suggestions and feedback. Most people are not afraid to let you know what you did right and what you got wrong. Listen to these comments and take actions to address areas of your operation that could stand some improvements. After making changes based upon customer feedback, be sure to let your customers know, too.
For help with implementing a 24/7 telephone answering service, customer support, order entry support, or other solutions, please feel free to contact Always Answer at 1-800-606-9898 and speak with a representative today.